Group ancillary benefits can vary greatly from workplace to workplace, but can help you round out your benefits offerings. In today’s tight labor market, offering a comprehensive suite of employee benefits, including health benefits and ancillary lines of coverage, can help you retain and attract top talent.
To learn more or get started with benefits, our Active Insurance Agency, LLC agents are here and ready to help.
What Is Covered by Group Ancillary Benefits?
Group ancillary benefits enhance your overall benefits package. There are a few different options available to you, including:
· Life insurance—This coverage provides protection for employees’ families in the event of a death.
· Disability coverage—In case of a leave of absence, whether short- or long-term, this option helps both employer and employee.
· Voluntary benefits—Benefits can include supplemental life insurance, employee assistance program, gap plans, identify theft protection and commuter benefits.
What Are the Benefits of Offering Group Ancillary Benefits?
Group ancillary benefits can offer employees and employers benefits. The following are some of the benefits of offering ancillary benefits:
· Pre-tax dollars pay for these benefits. This can lower an employee’s taxable income.
· An employer offering ancillary benefits will be at the top of the competition when searching for valuable employees to join the team.
· Some ancillary products are available for benefits not included in many typical health care plans, such as vision insurance, dental insurance and preventative care.
· Premiums are fairly reasonable, with a generally large group of people participating in the plan.
The more offerings you provide for your employees, the better off they are in your workplace. To learn more about group ancillary benefits, connect with an agent.
Get Started Today
Active Insurance Agency LLC agents are prepared to assist you with your coverage needs. Reach out to our agents regarding questions about group ancillary benefits or to get started today.